Citizens’ Budget Panel Event Audio
On Wednesday March 2nd, the Independence Institute held a panel event at the University Club in Denver to discuss the solutions presented in the Citizens’ Budget project. Presenters included project director Penn Pfiffner, Education Center policy analyst Ben DeGrow, Health Care Policy Center director Linda Gorman, and Fiscal Policy Center senior fellow Barry Poulson. Each presented for around 10 to 15 minutes, with a questions and answers period at the end of the event. All presentations, including the introduction, closing remarks, and Q & A have been recorded.
For those of you unable to make it, we’ve compiled the presentations by each speaker in individual podcasts. Feel free to download these podcasts and share them with others who might be interested.
- Introduction from Citizens’ Budget project director Penn Pfiffner: AUDIO here.
- Ben DeGrow on K-12 education spending policy: AUDIO here.
- Linda Gorman on health care policy: AUDIO here.
- Barry Poulson on higher education spending policy and PERA: AUDIO here.
- Closing remarks from Penn Pfiffner and Q & A: AUDIO here.